Thank you for your interest in Access Marketing. We are currently hiring the positions listed below (click the open position title to learn more). To apply, please complete the application form on this page:
OVERVIEW:Access Marketing Services is a unique creative agency that works with trade associations, non-profits, and advocacy organizations. We focus on campaigns shaping conversations about critical issues. Using polling, data and analytics, we build highly targeted campaigns across direct mail, TV, phone, radio, and digital media.
We believe that a diverse, inclusive staff is a fundamental strength. We’re committed to hiring people of all races, ethnicities, religions, ages, sex, genders, sexual orientations, and gender identities. Women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, and members of untapped groups are strongly encouraged to apply and are welcome on our teams.
- Political campaign mail copy writing for state and local campaigns
- Available days or evenings and weekends
- Project by project work assigned weekly toward the end of the week
- Review background material provided & research independently
- Develop content for direct mail, landing pages/website & digital ad taglines
Skills & Attributes:
- Clear and responsive communication with project manager
- Attention to detail
- Political campaign mail writing experience is a must
- Deadline driven – there is no time for a missed deadline
- Able to work independently
WE WILL NOT CONSIDER CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT HAVE:
- Ad copy and direct mail experience
- Outreach experience on or for a political campaign
The Freelance Graphic Designer supports the Creative Services Team and is responsible for creating a visible image that can be used in digital media and/or print. These include direct mail and marketing collateral, campaign logos, and multi-page publications. Designers use software to design products that meet the needs of the client.
- Uses strong understanding of design and design trends to develop compelling print (mail) and digital designs.
- Use Adobe applications to create electronic versions of designs.
- Employ color, type, illustration, photography, animation, and various print and layout techniques when designing a project.
- Develop assets for web pages.
- Design logos for projects when needed.
- Develop the layout and production design of other publications for clients.
- Work in tandem with Designers on staff to collaborate on design.
- Work under pressure with tight turnaround times.
- An intimate understanding of design, copy and web best practices/guidelines.
- Experience with a variety of design software; Adobe Creative Suite a must.
- A strong understanding of design, brand development and multichannel marketing concepts.
- Excel at time management and organization in a fast-paced work environment.
- Disciplined to work independently and remotely with an eye always on deadlines.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, and you are flexible, you can pivot and adapt
- You “own” your part of the process – keeping an eye on deadlines and proactively finding the information you need, collaborating and asking for help as needed
- Experience with direct mail, and/or campaign mail, and digital ad design.